Saturday, November 12, 2011

Staying a Virgin

Another article at the Jakarta Post.

--------
http://imo.thejakartapost.com/anamericanman/2011/11/12/staying-a-virgin/

Staying a Virgin

For so many Indonesian women it is importan to stay a virgin until married. Virginity has a different meaning to an Indonesian than an American. For an American it simply means no sex. But to Indonesians it includes not even kissing on the mouth.

Very few Americans are virgins when they marry, perhaps one out of ten. For most Americans sex starts at age sixteen or even younger. And kissing starts at age twelve or even younger. There are even kissing games for children at parties.

For some women, the effort to stay a virgin is a struggle between their desire and their worries over what others will think of them. I give as an example a small part of my book, An Indonesian Love Story by an American Man. This part of the story ends suddenly because the rest of it is too naughty for a newspaper. Anyone wanting to read the rest must buy and read the book

With thanks to all the friends, likes, and subscribers on Facebook
———

Maria, the Troublesome Love of My Life

Maria had the loveliest variety of all my favorite colors, many shades of deep brown. She was deep brown eyes on deep brown skin with deep brown and black hair. She was the sexiest and horniest virgin I ever met, and became hornier the longer she was with me and the longer she kept her virginity. She was the only woman I was with for very long who stayed a virgin with me, and our love for each other was so deep that it did not matter…

We first met at the mall…When we met she was so shy she shook my hand, with her arm stretched out as far away as possible. We ate and then went to my home.

We began talking. She had always begun very slowly with her boyfriends. After three months they would hold hands. At six months a quick kiss on the cheek, never anything more. She could see I was frustrated at the thought of no sex. “Maybe we should just be friends.” she said with a smile.

I sat close to her. I began touching her ears, rubbing and squeezing them between my fingers. “What are you doing?” she said with that same smile.

She had the most sensitive ears of any woman I had ever met. Just by touching them she became very excited. She was breathing hard. Her eyes were rolling back in her head. A look of pure pleasure was on her face.

When I began to kiss, nibble and lick them, she went crazy with excitement. She began moaning. Within five minutes she climaxed.

So I began to kiss, nibble, and lick on her neck. She again went crazy with excitement. Again she began moaning. Again she climaxed within five minutes.

We looked at each other. “What did you do to me?” she asked.

“I just brought out what was inside you. You have never climaxed before, never had an orgasm, have you?”

“No. So those were orgasms?”

“Yes. Do you want more?”

“No! Yes…I don’t know.”

“Relax. We don’t do anything you don’t want. That is always true. But I think you do want this. Your body sure wants this, or you would not climax so easily. Do you know how lucky you are? There are many women who have a very hard time climaxing. There are some married women who wait years to climax.”

“Really? But I’m a good woman. I’m not some slut. I’m always modest. And I want to stay a virgin until marriage. It’s very important to me.”

“OK. So we don’t do anything you don’t want. But you do want this. Deep down you know you want this. Just trust me and let me try. If you don’t like it…after one hour, we will stop…”

She laughed at that, then cried out, “No! I must stay a virgin.”

“OK.” Then I began kissing her neck and ears again. After a few minutes I began touching her breasts. She was getting even more excited. In a few more minutes I had her shirt and bra off. She looked down and was surprised and embarrassed to be half nude in front of me. She had never done anything like this before.

She covered her breasts with her hands.

I said, “I think it’s too late for that. I’ve already seen and touched your breasts.”

“No! Please…look away. Please close your eyes. Please don’t look.”

I put one hand over my eyes, then opened up my fingers.

“No! Please…don’t look.”

I put my arms around her and tried to kiss her lips.

“No! Please…I must not kiss until I’m married. It’s very important. My husband must be the one to give me my first kiss on our wedding day.”

“OK. But you let me kiss your neck and ears a lot. And you liked it so, so much. So much you climaxed.”

She put one hand to her ears and neck, while the other arm tried to cover her breasts. I could see they were lovely, stood up shaped like rounded pyramids.

“My ears and neck are sore,” she said.

“That’s from the bites. But you liked them.”

“I did, very much. But they feel so sensitive now.”

“Then if you want to do more, you must let me touch your breasts. OK, if you don’t like it…after one hour I will stop.”

She laughed again. I held her hands….

For several weeks she would only let me kiss her on the neck, ears, and breasts. She refused to take her pants off, and became very fearful and panicked if my hands tried to undo her zipper.

But she enjoyed my….

——-

An American Man is the pen name of the author of An Indonesian Love Story by an American Man, the true story of a westerner’s love and experiences with Indonesian women, a romance and love poem to the people and land of Indonesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment