Sunday, August 7, 2011

Modest Dress (Including a Jilbab) Can Be Very Sexy

Yet another post from my Jakarta Post blog.

Modest Dress (Including a Jilbab) Can Be Very Sexy

Believe me when I say this: I do not intend to offend or be very naughty when I write this post. I simply intend to be honest, and give my point of view as a western man who has spent much time in your wonderful country.

I’ve been writing several posts that point to what I love most about the beauty of Indonesian ladies. Part of what I love is that Indonesian women and girls are just that: Ladies. Their clothing is often NOT very skimpy or revealing.

Modesty can be very sexy. It makes a man wonder what is underneath a lady’s clothing. It stirs a man’s interest. It also makes a man feel very manly if he can get her to take that modest clothing off, and no longer be modest when in the private company of a man.

Muslim tradition (and Christian) often says a lady must remain covered. However, Indonesian lovely ladies certainly have very creative ways of getting around those rules. Instead of showing a,lot of skin, they choose to wear wonderfully tight clothing. I have seen Indonesian ladies with extremely tight pants or leggings, including clothing that shows every last curve of their butt and legs, and sometimes even between the legs.

The jilbab itself is very sexy. Believe me when I say this as a western man. While it may be intended to cover a woman’s beauty, it has the effect of drawing a man in, making one look closer at her eyes, her lovely full lips, the curve of her cheek, the small nose that breathes in and out.

In America, there are many Catholic schoolgirls. They dress very modestly, but have a reputation for being sexually very open, and very hungry for men and sex. Part of it is that they are kept locked away from males for most of the school year, and so are very curious once they have a chance to get out. Most American men find the Catholic schoolgirl uniform quite sexy. And this does not intend any offense against Catholics or Catholic beliefs.

In the same way I intend no offense to Muslims or Muslim beliefs. But the jilbab is very sexy because it makes a man very curious about what is beneath it. And often very conservative women and girls have very passionate and sexy natures underneath. I know this from personal experience. The girls who wear jilbab are often naughtier than the girls who dress very sexy and revealing. That modest look on the outside hides a very passionate sexy naughty girl inside.


An American Man is the pen name of the author of An Indonesian Love Story by an American Man, the true story of a westerner’s love and experiences with Indonesian women, a romance and love poem to the people and land of Indonesia.
This post is crossposted at my Author’s Blog at http://indonesianlovestory.blogspot.com/ and my Facebook page at

No comments:

Post a Comment