Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Most Lovely Women in the World

Crossposted from my new blog at the Jakarta Post.

http://imo.thejakartapost.com/anamericanman/2011/07/18/the-most-lovely-women-in-the-world/

The Most Lovely Women in the World

The Most Lovely Women in the World

I wrote my first novel about my experiences in Indonesia as a western man. In it I said more than once that I think Indonesian women are the loveliest in the world. I do not say that just to flatter or win favor. I sincerely believe it. It is even more surprising to me that Indonesian women (and Indonesians themselves, both men and women) don’t know this and think this. To an outsider there seems to be almost an inferiority complex in this land about the beauty of its people.

Yet no other nation’s women, in my opinion, can compare to the beauty of the women of Indonesia, both outer and inner beauty. Not China, Japan, the Philippines, Thailand, and especially not the western nations of America, Australia, or Europe.

So let me tell you what makes Indonesian women so lovely, in the eyes of foreigners:

Dark skin. Yes, their DARK skin is what makes the women so lovely.

Asian eyes.

Asian noses.

Small slender bodies.

Innocence, modesty, and purity, mixed with curiosity.

The sweet nature, good hearts. Patience, loving nature, concern, and fidelity.

Shyness of many of the women, often hiding a very passionate nature.

Any of these topics by themselves would make a good long article, so I will begin posting on them on a weekly basis. See you soon!

An American Man is the pen name of the author of An Indonesian Love Story by an American Man, the true story of a westerner’s love and experiences with Indonesian women, a romance and love poem to the people and land of Indonesia.

2 Responses to The Most Lovely Women in the World

  1. Septiana Tindaon says:
    WOW. I am proud to be Indonesian, and you girls out there should too. This is another reason why you and me need to respect our self more.
  2. greenest_JC says:
    Looking forward to your article Sir! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment