Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Good Review!

Posted on Amazon.

So Romantic, and So Naughty, June 19, 2011
This review is from: An Indonesian Love Story by an American Man (Kindle Edition)
I read this book because like many girls I'm curious about being with a bule man. (Bule-foreigner). I thought the men just want to be with Asian girls for quick sex. And the man in the story is just like that, just a player with no thought for the women. But he changes, falls in love and is so sad when he cannot be with the women he loves. It's a lot like Twilight (no, no vampires). The women want to be with him even though they all know it's a romance that can never be, or should not be.

It's also a very very naughty story, so naughty. It's not crude, there are no bad words. But there is so much sex in the book and things I never knew before. It's so exciting to read, gets me feeling so good. You will probably read this in the bathroom or in your room at night with no one around. Or maybe read this just you and your friends and compare, see who knows about this and how you can learn about this.

This is who the book is for lovers of sad romance stories, especialy if you like or want to know bules, and girls (maybe boys too) who like very naughty stories to excite them at night. I guess thats why I like it so much. Im both!

No comments:

Post a Comment